5 October 2020

I’m still here!

Evening all and apologies for the lack of posts over the recent  weeks. I am still crafting but as soon as I collect the children from school my afternoon is taken up with reading and homework and the evening disappears without a trace!

Over the last few days I have been digging through the Christmas craft items (yes there is so much of it they have their own dedicated box, stamp folder and die folder!!) and I have finally started to recycle old Christmas cards I have saved from previous years.

Here I have recycled the Santa topper and the bauble topper and layered them onto holly patterned paper and matching green card. I added ribbon bows to jazz them up a bit. 

I will be entering them into he following challenges as they are very helpfully ‘anything goes as long as it’s Christmas’.

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge #510

The Holly and the Ivy Christmas Challenge #80

Thanks for visiting and having patience with me!

Steph x

No comments:

Post a Comment