7 May 2021

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #443

Welcome everyone 

Challenge #443 for Color My Heart Color Dare is now live and it’s a good one:

Choose three of the colours in the wheel ensuring they are side by side and get creative! The only free colours for this challenge are black and white.


On my card I used Yellow, Yellow-Green and Green. I wanted to make a masculine card as I’m short on those in my stash so I went with a black card base. I cut the Altenew Burlap Texture die from white card and built up the Altenew Monstera dies using my three chosen colours. I added a die cut sentiment in yellow to finish. 

Aside from the piecing together of the monsteras, this was quite a quick card to make so I decided to make it again this time using Green, Blue-Green and Blue.

I hope you like my take on the challenge and look forward to seeing your creations in our gallery. Pop over to the Color My Heart Color Dare blog to join in. Check out the rest of the Design Team’s fantastic projects and leave them some love if you have time. We all love a kind comment! 

Much love

Steph x



5 comments:

  1. It's amazing how a change of one colour along the wheel can create such different cards. I loved them both - and that burlap background is terrific :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a difference color makes! I love both cards and love how you showed the color change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun cards! I love how they pop on the black cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got that background die, just didn't know how to use it... it has inspired me to pull it out of my stash and try to create something. Very pretty card and color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tropical flavor, Steph! I have a background die similar to yours and always enjoy using it when I remember. Thanks for a little inspiration.

    ReplyDelete