23 July 2021

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #454

 Afternoon all,

Welcome back for this weeks Color My Heart Color Dare challenge #454. We have a photo inspiration for you from which you must use at least three colours. Black and white can be used in addition to your chosen colours.

I love that gorgeous teal colour near the end of the tail so that stood out to me right away. I also wanted to use the fabulous copper colour from those superb feathers. Lastly I chose the beautiful green and spent some time admiring how nature really is amazing. 


As you can see, I not only took colour inspiration from the photo but theme too! The stamp set I used is from Clearly Besotted and is called Tickle My Fancy. I heat embossed the feathers abs sentiment in copper and green embossing powders onto teal card. And I left it as simple as that because the colour combination does all the work in making this card beautiful.

Please do come join in the challenge by heading over to the blog. There’s more fantastic inspiration from the Design Team over there too. 


Much love
Steph x






6 comments:

  1. I totally love the colours you chose, some of my favs and that you did the feather embossing which really followed the theme of the inspirational photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful CAS card, Steph! I love the colors for the feathers on that bold blue background. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty feather stamps and nice combination of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink, green, blue combination with the soft, fluffy feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you used the feathers for your card to represent the bird. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOO... A CAS card using something other than white.. I love this Steph! The feathers are so pretty, striking, and did I say pretty? Fantastic card teamie...

    ReplyDelete