7 July 2021

The Male Room Challenge #152

Hi all,

It's time to get into the Christmas spirit as we are doing Christmas in July for challenge #152 over at The Male Room


Yes I know it's hard to think about it in July but you'll thank yourself for getting those Christmas cards started early! 


For my card I layered a grey stitched edge rectangle onto a slimline card base. I heat embossed the three trees from the Woodware stamp set Mini Trees and the sentiment from Lawn Fawn Simply Winter Sentiments set using Wow! Opaque Bright White embossing powder. I then die cut these using stitched border dies. I adhered the black toppers with foam pads and then I added the Nuvo drops in Dandelion Yellow, Bottle Green and Duck Egg Blue.

Looking forward to seeing your creations and if you need any further inspiration be sure to head over to The Male Room blog and check out the rest of the Design Teams fantastic Christmas projects. 


Much love
Steph x

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card. I love it so much. Well done.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete