4 August 2021

The Male Room Challenge #153

Morning everyone,

A big Happy Birthday to The Male Room who turn 8 today! (It also happens to be my birthday too but I'm a little older than 8!).

For challenge #153 our theme is 'Our 8th Birthday' so I decided to make an 8th birthday card!

I have used products from one of our very generous sponsors, Uniko. To start off with I blended green inks through the Balloon Bash stencil, adding yellow and white to give a dimensional effect. Once I was happy with my ballon I stamped the sentiment from the Simply Said Birthday set (now retired) and the number 8 from the Alphabet Outlined set. I used matching green card stock to create a layered striped edge and assembled together to finish.

Please do wish us a Happy Birthday by heading over to the blog and checking out the fantastic creations by the rest of the Design Team. There are five brilliant prizes to be won in this birthday bash so join in by linking up your card!

Much love

Steph x 



3 comments:

  1. well that's very apt and to the point, no guessing what age we turned eh? lol. love the bright green, such a happy colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful creation with stunning details.
    Hugs, Majda

    ReplyDelete