17 September 2021

Uniko Challenge #67

Good morning everyone!

I hope this morning finds you well? I’m here to tell you about a new Uniko challenge #67 which goes live today. The theme is ‘Anything Goes’ with an optional twist of ‘Autumn Colours’. 

‘Anything Goes’ is always a popular challenge theme and I decided to use the optional twist as it gave me somewhere to start. 

I pulled out Uniko Framed Floral Vines and stamped it in the lightest grey ink I have. I then grabbed some Autumn coloured alcohol markers and proceeded to colour the stamp to give a ‘no line’ effect. I really like the size of this stamp and how I didn’t need to add much more to complete my card. I wanted to bring blue into the colour mix so I stamped my sentiment from the Uniko Originally Organic Additions set in dark blue. I layered the panel onto dark blue card stock to emphasise the blue in the sentiment and finally adhered it to a burgundy card base (which looks like a very dark brown here!). 

To join in with the challenge all you have to do is head over to the Uniko blog and link up your card. Check out the rest of the amazing inspiration from the Brand Ambassadors while you are there too. 

Don’t forget that there are randomly selected prizes for those that use Uniko products and those that ‘twist’ with us as well as for the main winner chosen by the Brand Ambassadors. 

Much love

Steph x



2 comments:

  1. OH! This is so pretty, beautifully put together Steph.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Great job with no-line colouring. Love the no-line colouring look.

    ReplyDelete