13 October 2021

Christmas Craft Creations October Challenge

Morning all

Here we have a great, but I thought quite difficult, challenge over at Christmas Craft Creations. We are looking for black and white plus only one other colour. 

It took me a while to think about what colour to add to my card, but in the end I had to go with traditional red! 


I made a tag in the style of Santa's coat! I used the Clearly Besotted Tag Along die to cut a tag from red card which I then embossed in a folder I received with a UK magazine. I also embossed the white strip with the same folder and cut a black strip for the belt. I added a white 'buckle' using a small postage stamp edged die. The ribbon on the tag is recycled from a Lindt bunny!! I felt like the background needed something so I embossed the snow fall and added a white heat embossed sentiment to finish.

I can't wait to see what you choose as your colour and what you create with it. For more inspiration do head over to the blog and see what the Design Team made, check back mid month for even more delights from the Reminder Team. 

Much love
Steph x







4 comments:

  1. The tag was a great idea, it really gives shape and substance to the suggestion of Santa. Love that you recycled the Lindt ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. So clever to cteate a Santa coat from a tag and then recycle the Lindt ribbon! The details are spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great other colour Steph, love the Santa tag.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cas card Steph. Great take on our challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete