28 December 2021

Uniko Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Always and Forever

Hey Everyone, 

How are you feeling now that Christmas Day has been and gone? Did Santa bring you what you wanted or are you going to get it yourself in the sale?! 😂

I love Christmas but I definitely get to a point where I’m ready to move on from it so today I’m taking a break from Christmas cards and looking ahead, perhaps to Valentine’s, with these cards.



All three cards use the Uniko Always and Forever stamp set and the same set of rainbow coloured inks or coordinating card stock. In addition the first card uses the straight line stamp from the Uniko Pattern Building Christmas Tree stamp set (darn it, I didn’t quite manage to move away from the Christmas stamps after all!). 

For the first card I used some light pencil lines and a stamping platform to keep everything straight whilst stamping the background in rainbow colours. I added a fussy cut heart which was heat embossed in white onto black card. 

The second card also has the coloured diagonals but this time I used card to create the background before stamping and heat embossing the heart and sentiment in white on black card. 

For my final card I stamped the hearts in the rainbow inks before fussy cutting and adhering to black card with foam pads. For added interest I have filled in the gaps with drops of glossy accents.

I hope you get a little time to craft over the festive period and I wish you all a great New Year whatever your plans may be. 


Much love

Steph x



No comments:

Post a Comment