4 February 2022

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #482

Welcome! 

Come on in to see this week's Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #482. As Valentine's Day is just around the corner, we have a Valentine's themed inspiration photo for you this week. 

Don't forget to use at least three of the colours featured, you may use more but ONLY the ones in the photo plus the free ones as shown. 

Initially I was going to do something with hearts but then I remembered I had the XOXO turnabout stamp from Concord & 9th and I thought that would be perfect. I selected turquoise, lilac, pink and peach and stamped the background. I die cut it with a stitched rectangle and layered it onto a larger turquoise stitched rectangle. The jam jar is also a Concord & 9th stamp which I coloured with matching alcohol markers and die cut. I layered this onto another die cut turquoise piece and added this to the card front. 

I hope the inspiration photo fills you full of ideas and hop over to the Color My Heart Color Dare blog to join in. Check out the rest of the very talented Design Team's creations too. You won't be disappointed! 


Much love

Steph x






4 comments:

  1. Love the xoxo as it makes the perfect background for your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your colour choices and your sweet card Steph.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the sweetest card. So delicate. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card. Love the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete