18 February 2022

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #484

Morning all, 

I must say I'm quite excited to see what everyone makes of today's Color My Heart Color Dare challenge #484

As you can see it's a Tic, Tac, Toe board so choose a row, column or diagonal and use those three colours. You are welcome to use the other colours in the board too as well as the free colours at the bottom. We reference Close To My Heart colours but you are welcome to use any brand as long as they are a VERY close match. 

Most of the time when I look at at colour board there are certain colours that just yell out to me (usually green!) and I was very tempted by the far right column. However, I decided to try not to go with my first choice and in the end I used the middle column of Mint, Silver and Grape. My approach to these type of challenges is to pull out the colours in card, ink or alcohol markers first of all and then wait for inspiration to come! On this occasion, as soon as I saw the colours together (and only those colours) I knew the Uniko Background Builders Arts Decoratifs stamp set would be perfect with it's Art Deco vibes. 

Using one of the strip stamps and Mint and Grape inks, I set about creating my background. To this I added a die cut piece of silver card and a smaller die cut piece of white card containing the sentiment from the Uniko Anniversaire Arts Decoratifs stamp set. I stamped the sentiment in Grape ink and then again in Versamark ink so I could heat emboss it with clear powder. This just gives it a little added luxury which I felt it needed to stand against the silver card. 

So now it's your turn to join in the fun and select your Tic, Tac, Toe colours. What will you be inspired to make? Check out the fabulous inspiration from the Color My Heart Color Dare Design Team over on the blog.

Much love

Steph x



3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card!
    Super make for Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combination you chose... CAS and so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combo & sentiment! Classy card

    ReplyDelete