2 February 2022

The Male Room Challenge #159 - Clocks

Welcome all, 

Thanks for stopping by today as we launch the new challenge for The Male Room with the theme of ‘Clocks’ this month. 


For this challenge I didn’t have much choice of stamps because I only own one clock stamp! It came with an issue of Creative Stamping magazine. I decided to team it with some torn hexagon dies from Daisy Mae Designs. I dug through my stash and discovered some patterned papers I thought suitable and sort of made this card up as I went along!! 

I hope you like it and I hope you choose to join in with our challenge. Hop over to The Male Room blog to check out the rest of The Design Teams fabulous makes and join in the fun. 

Much love

Steph x



2 comments:

  1. Your making up as you went along has produced a fabulous and very masculine card Steph, love it.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the colours !

    ReplyDelete