22 July 2022

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #506

Good afternoon! 

This week's Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge is a lovely one and provided a great colour base for some very special cards I needed to make. 

Lots of beautiful colours to work with here. Remember to use only the colours in the photo plus the free colours of black, white, greys and silver. 


As you can see, I made two cards, similar but different. These are my twin girls 7th birthday cards. The girls are similar (identical) but definitely different!!

The first card uses pink, yellow and purple whilst the second card uses pink, purple and blue.

The clouds are stencilled using Distress Oxide inks and the unicorn is coloured using alcohol markers.

Let us see what this lovely photo inspires you to make and enter it over at Color My Heart Color Dare challenge #506. Check out the fabulous inspiration from the lovely Design Team whilst you are there and leave them some love on their blogs / instagram / Pinterest accounts.

Much love

Steph x

7 comments:

  1. it is totally magical. beautiful one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards. They're beautiful and magical and so special for your girls. I love that they are the same yet different like your girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! You did a fantastic job on the clouds! Great use of our colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE!! The way you used the colors for the clouds is awesome! Both cards are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stenciled clouds and so fitting for your unicorn and love the combination of colors you chose... beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful backgrounds on these versions, gorgeous colouring Steph.

    ReplyDelete