19 August 2022

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #510

Hi everyone, 

Welcome to this week's Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #510. This week it's a Tic, Tac, Toe board which can be tricky but I like the added challenge! 


We reference Close To My Heart colour names but you can use any brand as long as you make a VERY close match. 

I chose the middle column of Sage, Pine and Shortbread. 



I used Sage and Pine to ink up the Uniko Background Blocks Layered Modern Floral stamp set. I layered this panel onto a Shortbread coloured card and added the sentiment to finish. 

There is some wonderful inspiration over on the Color My Heart blog so pop over there and check it out. 

Much love

Steph x




8 comments:

  1. What a pretty personalized stamped card you made and the colors blend so well together... beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clean look to your card - the colours look so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Beautiful creation Steph, love your choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a peaceful color combination. Perfect for a get well card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this beautiful stamp (which I have too!) and it looks wonderful in monochrome green! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how the shortbread frames out the darker greens... I wouldn't have thought to do that but I love it. I usually used darker frames and lighter centres. Its a beautiful finish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the softness of your colors for this card. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete