7 September 2022

The Male Room Challenge #166

 Good morning all, 

Thanks for joining me today as we announce this month's challenge at The Male Room. The theme is 'Song Title'. 

Oh my, what a wide open theme! What springs to mind for you? 

My card sort of evolved naturally without me having to think too much because I was using up some of my patterned paper stash plus some elements I had already stamped an coloured. When I had finished I realised it would work well for this challenge and the song ‘London’s Calling’ by The Clash sprang to mind.

So my background is a map of central London taken from an old diary I once had. It’s amazing what you can use to make a card! The smaller London elements are from a stamp set by Clearly Besotted and I added a signpost and sentiment from a set I received with a UK magazine. 

Now I challenge you to not only join in with our challenge over at The Male Room but also to search your stash and look for inspiration from it too. Head over to The Male Room blog and check out what inspired the rest of the Design Team and their song title choice. Leave them some love! 

Much love

Steph x





3 comments:

  1. OH! I absolutely LOVE this Steph so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this couldn't be a more apt card at the moment with the loss of our Queen and London certainly is calling. love it! Fiona, teamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh I hadn’t thought of that! You are so right. X

      Delete