7 December 2022

The Male Room Challenge #169

Hey all, 

Thanks for joining me today as we launch this month's The Male Room challenge. The theme for this month is Transportation. You have me to thank or blame for this theme, depending on your view point! 

When I first thought about this theme I was thinking about trains because my nephew is a huge train fanatic! However, as this was selected for the Dec challenge I was compelled to use my Santa's sleigh stamp from Clearly Besotted set Pop Up Christmas. 

First I started by making a card blank from teal card and stamping over it with the sentiment in Versamark ink. The sleigh and characters were stamped on white card and coloured using alcohol markers. The sleigh was cut into a rectangle and the corners rounded with a punch. The characters were fussy cut and added with foam pads for dimension.

I hope you are getting along well with your Christmas crafting, but don't worry, it's not too late! You could make a Christmas card for our challenge and use a sleigh like I have, or a truck carrying a Christmas tree. Or even a card piled high with presents! Whatever you decide, do be sure to take a look at the fabulous inspiration by the Design Team over on The Male Room blog.

Much love

Steph x




1 comment: