4 January 2023

The Male Room Challenge #170 - Galaxy and / or Stars

Good morning everyone, 

As this will likely be my first post of 2023 let me wish you a Happy New Year! 

This month at The Male Room we are looking for Galaxy and / or Stars.

For my card I started off with some smooshing in various colours of Distress Oxide Ink on black card. 

Once I had the effect I was after I splattered the piece with white acrylic paint to create stars. To make the gold and sliver elements I painted black card with Gansai Tambi Starry Colours metallic watercolours before stamping and / or die cutting with My Favourite Things Space Explorer stamp and die set. Finally I stamped the sentiment in gold ink. 

Will you be inspired by the Galaxy or Stars theme, or both? Join in the fun over at The Male Room challenge #170.

Much love

Steph x








1 comment:

  1. This is AWWESOME Steph, love the background and the fab stamps. Great sentiment too. Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete