11 January 2023

Uniko Jan 2023 Mini Release Introducing Mid Century Modern Frames

Good morning, 

Hopefully you were here yesterday and saw the first product release on the Uniko Jan 2023 mini release schedule. 

Today we are introducing Mid Century Modern Frames. 

I had such fun creating this card! When I first saw these designs I was reminded of the film Back to the Future when Marty was sent back to the 80's. 

My card design features a long winding road created using a hand cut mask and Uniko Background Blocks Grid stamp. I have then used the Mid Century Modern Frames to create 80's style ‘road signs’ along the way. 

Check out the Uniko blog to see the other Brand Ambassadors fantastic creations using this new stamp set. 

Much love

Steph x

3 comments:

  1. Love your checkerboard 'road' Steph! I thought the frames looked like American road signs too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever idea ! I think will all seen American road signs in these new frames, but you're the only one that showcased them as such with your stunning design. Wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you brought this together Steph, such clever thinking.

    ReplyDelete