1 March 2023

The Male Room Challenge #172 - Sketch

Morning All! 

Who fancies a sketch challenge? You do?! Oh good, because that's what we have this month with The Male Room challenge #172.

 



I really like this sketch but I found it tricky to create the pattern without simply stamping or die cutting some diamonds. I wanted to try and be a bit more creative as I do tend to just carbon copy when it comes to sketch challenges! I did have a couple of failed makes that I just wasn’t happy with and finally I decided to try and line up some tool stamps to create this:


Now, granted, you have to search for the pattern but it is there! I did my best with the stamps to recreate the sketch pattern. I’m really excited to see what you come up with. Definitely pop over to The Male Room blog because the Design Team have really bowled me over with their creativity on this one…hence my three attempts to push myself and be more creative!


Much love
Steph x

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Steph, this is such a clever take on the sketch. I CAN see the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😂 I had a much simpler card to start with but then I saw some of the other DT cards and I had to up my game!! Glad you can see the sketch in it. Phew! X

      Delete