15 April 2023

Papercraft Challenges #93 - Spring

Morning all, 

I am delighted to let you know that I have joined the Design Team over at Papercraft Challenges

I am very excited to get on and introduce my first challenge post to you so here is my card for Challenge #93 - Spring.

Spring is definitely a time to start eating ice cream! I chose to reflect the lovely Spring colours that are popping up in the garden too from the beautiful purple hyacinths to the wonderful pink tulips. I’ve even spotted some blue grape hyacinths on my walks around our village too. 

This digital image was kindly supplied by Mirtillamente Craft Shop and the winner of this month's challenge will be entitled to two digital stamps of their choice and a spot as Guest Designer for a future challenge.

So head on over to the Papercraft Challenges blog where you can see the other wonderful creations from the rest of the Design Team and you can join in the fun! 

Much love

Steph x

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful fun card Steph, Congratulations on the DT post, Well Deserved. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those vibrant colours and your colouring is brilliant!!!!

    ReplyDelete