3 May 2023

The Male Room Challenge #174 - Animals

Morning all, 

This month’s theme at The Male Room is always a very popular one - ‘Animals’.

I think it’s popular because people have a lot of animal stamps or dies (etc) in their stash and it’s an easy theme to make masculine.

For my card I used Clearly Besotted Love London stamp set which features cute hippos. 

And I have to add that it is pure coincidence that I chose this theme for this challenge that went live the week of our Kings Coronation here in the UK! 


For the background I inked up the Clearly Besotted Splat It stencil which adds to the fun I think.

Hop over to The Male Room blog for more inspiration from the fabulous Design Team and to join in the fun this month. 


Much love 
Steph x

1 comment:

  1. Great fun card Steph, especially this week as you say. Although any week, it would be fun. Love the splat too.

    ReplyDelete