31 May 2023

Uniko May / June Release - Introducing Bauhaus Blocks Stamp Set

Hello! 

Day two of the Uniko May / June release introductions and we have a very exciting stamp set for you today called Bauhaus Blocks. 

As you will see from my second card, this set features a collection of geometric designs perfect for colouring any way you choose. I however, saw a mountain (with trees and clouds) and a boat out at sea when I stamped the two images in my first card above! 

Definitely be sure to pop over to the Uniko blog to see the brilliant ways in which the Brand Ambassadors have used these unique and interesting stamps. I’ve really been enjoying playing about with this stamp set.

Much love

Steph x

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Steph, I love how you used the stamps and the lovely colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Steoh. Love the first card, its so hard to choose but I think that is one of my favourite designs. Love the landscape inspiration from the stamps.Absolutely amazing.Tracey.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you stamped those blocks back to back, super effective! x

    ReplyDelete