18 July 2023

Uniko Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Pure Florals : Gerbera

Good morning, 

For my Uniko Brand Ambassador post this month I wanted to use a big floral but keep the colour scheme simple with just pink, black and white / silver.

My first card uses black ink to stamp Uniko Pure Florals: Gerbera onto pink card. I teamed this with Uniko Sentiments Outlined which I filled in using a silver gel pen. Finally I added pink enamel dots and layered the panel onto a black card blank.


Next up I swapped the pink card for black and the black card blank for a light pink one! I heat embossed the Gerbera using white powder, masked and stamped the leaves before heat embossing those in white too. I added light pink pencil to the floral and stamped and heat embossed the sentiment using light pink powder. The sentiment is from Uniko Doodle Flowers stamp set. 


My final card for today sticks with the colour theme but this time I have used white watercolour card and brushed three areas with pink. I over stamped these with Gerbera's and layered the panel onto a black card blank. I heat embossed Uniko Birthday Sentiments onto black card and adhered this to the panel. 

Thanks for joining me today and I hope you have gained some ideas for creating with Uniko Pure Florals: Gerbera stamp set yourself. 

Much love

Steph x

2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite stamp set! All are so beautiful dear, specially the artsy look on last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Steph, love how you used the stamp so beautifully and different too.

    ReplyDelete