2 August 2023

Uniko Introducing - Mid Century Modern Christmas

Hey there! 

Welcome back to day two of the Uniko July/Aug release introductions. today we have the Uniko Mid Century Modern Christmas stamp set. 

This is a fun little stamp set which can be played around with as follows:

With lots of little masks I was able to create this lovely pile of presents under the tree. The lovely large sentiment is also part of this set which is just fab!

Now for something a little different...

When I saw the tree, I also knew it would create a fabulous star. I heat embossed the trees in gold around a hexagon shape. This was done on vellum and I used gold pen on the back to give it some more colour. The sentiment is from the Uniko Most Wonderful stamp set and heat embossed in blue. Finally I added white heat embossed stars around the main star. This little stamp is also part of the Mid Century Modern Christmas stamp set.

Again there's lots of fabulous inspiration on the Uniko blog which you should definitely go and check out! 

Much love

Steph x

2 comments:

  1. So many parcels to mask, so much patience me thinks, a fabulous card. Love you matched a star shape to a hexagon, another clever make. Love the card Steph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous masking to create the parcel pile and what a brilliant mind you have creating the star from trees! Love it! x

    ReplyDelete