15 September 2023

Papercraft Challenges #98 - Ribbons

Hello and welcome, 

Today we have a new challenge over at Papercraft Challenges and the theme is Ribbons. 

I was excited by this theme because I don't often incorporate ribbons in my cards so I challenged myself to find a new technique and make some ribbon flowers. 

I think these flowers look great and they are fairly easy to do. Rather than me try and hash together an explanation, just head over the this YouTube video and see how it is done! I used gem topped brads for the centre of each flower and adhered them to an ink blended and dry embossed background.  

I'd love to see what you are inspired to make with this month's theme. Check out the rest of the Design Teams fantastic makes and join in the fun at Papercraft Challenges #98. The sponsor this month is Little Crafts and the winner will receive a surprise prize! 



Much love

Steph x



2 comments:

  1. Wow these flowers are amazing Steph and a great way of using ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, Steph, what impressive flowers. A Super design and lovely colours with the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete