15 November 2023

Papercraft Challenges #100 - Happy Birthday

Good morning! 

Welcome to Papercraft Challenges #100 for which we have the theme ‘Happy Birthday’.

I’m not lucky enough to know anyone who is about to turn 100 but nevertheless a 100th birthday card is the most appropriate make for this, our 100th challenge! 


For this card I have dry embossed a piece of cream card slightly smaller than the cream card base. Following this I die cut the numbers from pink and cream card using Spellbinders Stitched Numbers dies and sewed them with green and pink thread. I also die cut small flowers from pink and green card and placed around the embossed panel. 

Please join in the fun at Papercraft Challenges and you could win a surprise gift from our sponsor Little Crafts.


Much love
Steph x

1 comment:

  1. I love the sewing on your card and the elegant background! This is such a pretty card and absolutely perfect for a 100th birthday! ;o)

    ReplyDelete