7 December 2023

Uniko December 2023 Introducing - Ink & Flip Snowflake

Hi all, 

Welcome back to the third introduction day for the Uniko December mini release. Today we have a stencil and it's a festive one. It is also another one of Bev's very clever 'ink and flip' designs.

Here I have inked the stencil using Broken China Distress Oxide ink and then made the edges slightly darker using Blueprint Sketch DO ink. After cleaning the stencil I flipped it over and inked it with Seedless Preserves DO ink, using Wilted Violet DO ink on the edges. I stamped the sentiment in black ink using Uniko Festive Sentiments stamp set. Finally I added some sparkle with metallic watercolours splattered across the card (and everything else in the vicinity!).

Of course my curiosity then wondered what this stencil would look like using texture paste and I managed to remember I had this magnificent glitter paste in my stash (I created my own last year using clear gloss paste and glitter having forgotten I had purchased this beautiful stuff!). Oh my...this card is so beautiful and sparkly but it's typically hard to catch all its beauty in a photo. The sentiment is from Uniko Christmas Wishes stamp set and I just love this scrawling script. 

Now head over to the Uniko blog and check out the beautiful creations by the rest of the Brand Ambassadors as they are simply gorgeous! 

Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see the full release and join in with the Brand Ambassador blog hop and GIVEAWAY! 


Much love

Steph x





No comments:

Post a Comment