5 December 2023

Uniko December 2023 Introducing Background Blocks Layered Stripes

Hello all, 

Thanks for joining us today as we introduce the first product on the Uniko December 2023 release which is called Background Blocks Layered Stripes.


Here I have kept the design simple but I have inked the background stripes in various colours which turned out to be harder then expected as I kept forgetting to remove my ink mask before stamping and making a great big smudge everywhere!! 


My next card tones down the colour a bit and teams the background block with elements from Uniko Layering Stencil Zesty and Uniko Natures Treasure II stamps and matching die set. The sentiment is from Uniko Sentiments Outlined stamp set.

So how did this product introduction suit you?! We love to know what you think so please do leave a note below and head to the Uniko blog to see what the rest of the team created. And of course come back tomorrow for the next product introduction (easily going to be one of my favourite Uniko products!).

Much love
Steph x 

No comments:

Post a Comment