23 January 2024

Uniko Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Big & Bold Happy

Good morning everyone, 

This month I'm using Uniko Big & Bold - Happy stamp and co-ordinating die set to make masculine birthday cards.


My first card teams the Uniko Big & Bold - Happy bundle with Uniko Bee Happy stamp set. I stamped the gorgeous little bees, the honeycomb hearts and the ‘bee day’ sentiment using the Bee Happy stamp set and fussy cut each one before adhering to the base panel which I had die cut using a generic honeycomb die. I then used blue ink to stamp the ‘happy’ sentiment and die cut using the coordinating die. 


My next card uses the ‘happy’ die cut as an aperture with coloured strips of card adhered behind. This is a great way to use up card scraps. The stamped elements are all from the Big & Bold - Happy stamp set. 


Taking inspiration from my previous card, I created a striped background and added a die cut ‘happy’ using both the inner more detailed die and the outer edging die. Again the sentiments are from Uniko Big & Bold - Happy stamp set and I finished the card with a die cut frame. 

Hopefully I’ve given you some new inspiration and you are digging out the Big & Bold - Happy stamp and / or die set for a play soon. 


Much love
Steph x

2 comments:

  1. I've missed so many comments Steph, but I have caught up in seeing them, Such beautiful and unique work from you. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you Faith. I know you are always there for me. Hope everything is ok with you. X

      Delete