14 February 2024

Uniko 12th Birthday Release Introducing - Ink & Flip Geometric Heart Layering Stencil

Morning All, 

Today we are introducing Uniko Ink & Flip Geometric Heart Layering stencil. This is once again a very clever design by Bev, one where the stencil is inked, cleaned, flipped and inked again. 


The set consists of two stencils, the inner and the outer. Here I have inked the outer stencil in two shades of pink distress oxide (Spun Sugar and Victorian Velvet) onto white watercolour. I have then used Kraft card and versamark ink with gold embossing powder through the inner stencil, flipped the stencil and used white texture paste for the rest of the inner heart. Once dry I fussy cut the inner heart and adhered over the pink background heart. I have gold heat embossed the sentiment from the Uniko Everyday Love Sentiments stamp set and adhered to a Kraft card base.

My next card uses only the inner heart. 


I have stencilled two shades of blue ink using the inner heart stencil and fussy cut before layering onto gold glitter card. Again I fussy cut leaving a narrow border. The sentiment is from the Uniko Falling Hearts Serenade stamp set and is heat embossed in gold.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing what I created with this gorgeous new stencil. Please head over to the Uniko blog where you can see more fabulous designs from the Brand Ambassadors and leave them some love in the comments. Come back tomorrow to see the introduction to first stamp set of the Birthday release. 

I am entering my first card into the February Stencil Fun Challenge which has an optional theme of Love / Hearts.

I would like to enter my second card into the Addicted to CAS card challenge #251 with the current theme of ‘heart’.

Much love

Steph x

5 comments:

  1. Awesome cards with this fun stencil set! Love your beautiful color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and creative stenciled cards!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
    Diane SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ink and flip stencil hearts Steph. Both designs are so effective and fabulous for any celebrations. Tracey.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The metallic touches on these are fantastic, the blue palette is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fun ideas with this new stencil. :)

    ReplyDelete