3 April 2024

The Male Room Challenge #185 - Embossing

Hi everyone, 

I'm back! I took a little time off from The Male Room design team just to recharge and catch myself back up but I'm back now and very happy to be continuing to keep this brilliant challenge blog going. 

Our theme for this month's challenge is 'Embossing' and this can be dry embossing or heat embossing. I went with dry embossing for my card(s).


Believe it or not I started with a white piece of card to which I used a scoreboard to add the vertical lines. I then embossed with an embossing folder and dragged a grey ink pad down the card stock until I was happy with the coverage. I did the same very lightly with a blue inkpad. I die cut the sentiment and added nuvo drops to the corners to act a 'rivets'.

I really enjoyed this process which I first saw on a Gina K YouTube video, so I created another card using the same process but a different embossing folder and different coloured ink.

Will you join us over at The Male Room? We'd love to see your creations over on the blog.

Much love

Steph x

1 comment:

  1. Two fabulous cards, Steph. The first one really reminds me of tyre tracks!

    Great to have you back on the team again - thanks for a great DT card for The Male Room Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete