28 June 2024

Uniko Introducing - Flower Power #10

Welcome back, 

Today we have the final product introduction on the Uniko June 24 release. This product is another great addition to the Flower Power series. Uniko Flower Power #10 has a mid century modern vibe.

Starting off with a CAS card, a simple bloom in a die cut frame. I have kept my colouring flat, i.e. no shading, but I have seen some amazing shaded colouring of this bloom by the other Brand Ambassadors and it looks super either way.

For my next card I created a bloom wreath using the flower head and one of the extra leaf stamps. Again I've gone with a CAS style but there are lots of ways to use the Flower Power series especially if you mix and match the elements of the stamp sets. 

Lots more super creations by the Uniko Brand Ambassadors over on the Uniko blog.

Much love

Steph x

No comments:

Post a Comment