1 October 2024

Uniko Let's Have Some FLIPPIN' Seasonal Fun - Day 2

Hello there, 

Welcome to day 2 of our Uniko Brand Ambassador revisit of some previously released Ink & Flip stencils. Yesterday we had a play around with the Uniko Ink & Flip Christmas Star stencil so today it's the turn of the Uniko Ink & Flip Snowflake stencil.


For my first card I created a shaker card, firstly inking the stencil in two shades of turquoise Distress Oxide ink. I then cut out the centre star, backed it with acetate, built up the edges with foam pads to create the shaker pocket and added in some clear sequins. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment (from the Uniko Big & Bold Snow stamp set) directly on the card base and adhered the shaker topper to finish. 


My next card uses Uniko Background Blocks Scandinavian Christmas stamp to repeat stamp the background. I then drew the snowflake using the Uniko Ink & Flip Snowflake stencil and coloured the background to highlight the snowflake in the centre. I went on to create a second card in this style to see what it looked like if some of the background were darkened.


The sentiment on both cards comes from the Uniko Christmas Sentiments stamp set. I can't decide which I prefer, how about you?

There is of course lots of brilliant inspiration over on the Uniko blog and the Brand Ambassadors blogs, so make sure you have a hop over there to check it out. Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the sneak peeks of two new Uniko Ink & Flip stencils! 



Steph - that's me!

Much love

Steph x

No comments:

Post a Comment