27 July 2020

Uniko Challenge #60 Entry 2!


Morning all

Well it’s a wet morning here but thankfully I got my run done before the heavy shower started, otherwise I’d now be looking like a drowned rat rather than a sweaty one! πŸ˜‚

Just popping by with a second entry to the Uniko ‘In My Garden’ challenge as we do indeed have a little area of gnomes which one of my daughters has claimed for herself and lovingly tends to (well as much as a 5 year old can!). 




For this card I have used Clearly Besotted stamp set Gnome Sweet Gnome and teamed it with a multiple window die. I have coloured the characters with my Tonic Nuvo alcohol markers. I love these markers and was please to notice the other week that they are adding to the colour range. 
(Please note this photo was not taken with the new light box...I really should re photograph these cards but I can’t be bothered!! I’d rather spend the time crafting. 😁).

Anyway that’s me for now, short but sweet today as the children are about to wake up. See you again soon. 

Steph x

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the gnomes! Lovecthis interpretation of the theme, so much fun!Thanks for playing at Uniko, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun interpretation of our theme, love those cheeky gnomes.
    TFS at Uniko. :0

    ReplyDelete