30 August 2020

Anyone seen my mojo?

Morning all

I’m just popping by with an apology for the lack of posts recently. I’ve completely lost my mojo and don’t even fancy stepping into the craft room at the moment.
I have however, regressed back about 8 years and started doing cross stitch again which I am really enjoying so there will no doubt be some cards made incorporating those soon. I’m having a Christmas phase, probably because the weather has gone so cold and autumnal in the UK recently.

Anyway, once the children are back at school I may be able to clear my head and find that mojo! I’ve even got a new die cutting machine to play with so that has to be an incentive.

Also, look out for a very super post at the end of the week, I’ve joined a Design Team and I’m very excited about it! That’s definitely going to pull me out of my lull. 

So for now, here’s a card I made before the mojo went missing...it’s likely with the other half of the odd socks which mysteriously disappear...or in that hiding place for ‘very important things’, if only I could remember where that was...


Much love
Steph x

No comments:

Post a Comment