25 August 2020

Naughty Nutcracker!

Hi all

Sorry for the absence of posts over the last few days. I haven’t found much time to get into the craft room as I’m busy getting things ready for school starting back next week. What started off as checking what fits, ordering more of what doesn’t and making sure names are on everything, in triplicate (!) soon turned into ‘let’s have a clear out’. So of course it took much longer than anticipated at the start of the process!

I did however manage to get a couple of cards made using my naughty nutcracker stamp (from Woodward). And why is he naughty? Because he just happened to appear in my shopping basket which was nothing to do with me of course...🤔

I have heat embossed one of the nutcracker soldiers in black powder and one in plum powder and coloured in with my alcohol markers. I have even made envelopes for these cards as they are not a regular size. First time ever making envelopes so I’m pretty pleased with how they turned out, even if it did take a while to do!

Well it’s been a dismal day here today and really feels like autumn is ready to start so we might be rushing our way into winter...best get some more Christmas cards done!

Catch up soon

Steph x

No comments:

Post a Comment