15 August 2020

Birds and Big Shots!

 Morning all

I’ve had a couple of days of not making it into the craft room due to building a chicken pen. This keeping chickens malarkey is getting expensive! The chickens are about 10 weeks old now and we have a coop for them but their ‘pen’ is currently a makeshift post and netting sort of affair which they regularly get out of. So now we have this cage like pen for them but don’t worry, it is massive and they will have plenty of room!

So with the chickens in mind I’m sharing a bird card today that I started making about six years ago...I kid you not. The bird on this card was inspired by one of the first craft magazines I read and I immediately went out and bought the stamp. It’s probably around that time I realised cardmaking might be an expensive hobby. 😂 So my little birdie has been gathering dust for six years and a couple of weeks ago I thought it was probably time to use him on a card.

Now talking of expensive crafting...I’ve been fawning over the big shot foldaway since it was launched and I was in need of a new die cutting machine at the time but I felt it was out of my price bracket so I got the good old regular big shot. Now I’m debating about treating myself to the foldaway as I have some gift vouchers to spend. Does anyone out there have it and would recommend? Also do I really need another machine???...

Thanks for your advice!

Steph x

No comments:

Post a Comment