16 August 2020

Perfect For Masculine Makes

 Morning all

It was a real struggle to push myself out of bed and go for a run this morning but as I haven’t been for one since last Monday I thought I’d better make the effort! I also find post run a good time to update my blog, providing I’m quick enough to do it before the children wake up.

Today I’m sharing another masculine make for which I have used Uniko Explosion! stamp set. I really do find this the perfect stamp set for making masculine cards (and it’s also good for female grunge style cards). I like the retro ‘batman and robin’ comic strip feel you can achieve with it too.

So here I’ve embossed a square of white stamping card with Stampin Up! Sizzix Brick Wall embossing folder. I have inked Squeezed Lemonade and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxides through Creative Expressions Mini Splattered stencil onto the brick panel. The red ‘splatter’ is a die cut using Sizzix Thinlits Scribble & Splat die set which I have simply mat onto the panel. I stamped the yellow explosion and sentiments from the Uniko set using the same Distress Oxides and fussy cut them before adding with foam pads and matting on the sentiments. I then layered the panel onto red and blue card sticking with my primary colours for impact. The blue card is actually white card inked with Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide so that it matches exactly. 

As The Male Room are celebrating their 7th birthday I’m entering this card and wishing them many happy returns (again!). 

Well I didn’t make it the whole way through the post before the children woke up so I’d better go and make their breakfast!

See you again soon!

Steph x


2 comments:

  1. Love the vibrant colours, the design and embossing, a Super impact card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Birthday challenge at The Male Room this week.I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT


    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! Really eye catching. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete