8 August 2020

Sending Sunshine and Rainbows

Evening all

Phew what a hot and humid day! The heat I can take but the humidity obliterates me. Thankfully it’s a bit cooler tonight so we might all get some more sleep, last night wasn’t great for any of us. 🥵

My card today uses the wonderful Concord & 9th Brighter Days stamp set. I love CN9 products and treat myself to them every now and again.


Firstly I stamped the two clouds which I had to mask in order to get the rainbow behind. I stamped the rainbow arches in red, yellow, green and purple before masking the top arch to stamp the sun. The rainbow image was die cut using a stitched square and mat onto blue card the size of the card front. Finally I stamped the sentiment in blue and mat this onto a slightly larger piece of blue card and adhered using foam pads.

AAA birthday challenge have a tic tac toe board and this card follows the left hand most column. Bright, masking and rainbow.


Right time to try and settle and get some sleep. I’m up early tomorrow morning for a run...supposedly! 

Steph x


2 comments:

  1. Great masking on your fab bright rainbow card. Super take on this month’s theme. Glad you joined us at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Steph! Certainly bright and very eye catching. Great use of the left hand column of the board. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete