4 December 2020

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #424

Morning everyone!

Today we are going with non traditional Christmas colours at Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #424. You don’t need to complete a Christmas card so this is a great challenge to get involved with.


I did make a Christmas card and I took my inspiration from the photo. I inked up an Altenew layered bauble stamp and made a bauble wreath, very similar to one currently residing on my gate!!


I have used one of my favourite Christmas sentiment stamps from Uniko. Sadly it’s no longer available but I do love the font style.  

Thanks so much for visiting today. I hope you are inspired to join the challenge and go take a look at the rest of the design teams creations over on the Color My Heart Color Dare blog.


Merry Christmas!!
Steph x


6 comments:

  1. I love your card! Putting the bells in the shape of a wreath is perfect! The colors are Merry and Bright, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this - it's clean and simple but sure packs a punch with the ornaments in different colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY! What a great card! Love the colors & the design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you took inspiration from the photo as well as the colour choices! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS and very pretty... good choice of soft non-traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfectly lovely colors, Steph! Using the bells in a wreath shape is perfect.

    ReplyDelete