27 November 2020

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #422


Hi all

Hope you are still well and looking forward to the countdown to Christmas, whatever that may look like to you this year.

Today’s Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #422 uses a tic tac toe board so follow a line of colour horizontally, diagonally or vertically and see what loveliness you can make. Black, white, neutrals, gold and silver are all free but remember not to use anything not on the board otherwise your entry won’t count. We use Color My Heart colour names but a best match is great too.


I’ve been seeing lots of really great gnome images lately so I treated myself to the Marianne Design Tomte Gnome dies and made some delightful gift tags.


Each tag uses a different line of colour on the board. The first tag uses Blue Belle, Sage and Sangria with the second tag using Wisteria, Carolina and Sangria. 

Firstly I cut the tag shape and added a border using a silver marker. Inside of the border I added a wavy die cut of white card to represent a snowdrift. I cut and assembled my gnomes and attached before using a white gel pen to add snowflakes to the background. Finally I added a silver ribbon to tie to a present and a silver ribbon bow. 

Now hop on over to the challenge to see the rest of the design teams fantastic makes and to join in!


See you again very soon!
Steph x

6 comments:

  1. Love these gnome tags! You have inspired me to make some gnome gift tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your gnomes! The colors are really great and I love how you did two different color themes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute gnomes - I like how each tag has its own line on the tic tac board.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love gnomes, and these tags are adorable, whimsical.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, OMG, OMG I love gnomes.. and by looking at our teammates I am not the only one.. These tags are just amazingly adorable. So creative using different TTT with each tag. I just love it... Awesome creation teamie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. J'adore ces cartes, elles sont trop mignonnes.
    MaryannG

    ReplyDelete