10 March 2021

Christmas Craft Creations March 2021

Morning all

We are back again with another Christmas Craft Creations challenge and this months prompt is Christmas Flowers:

I had a dig around in the stash and found a lovely Poinsettia stamp I hadn’t yet used from Creative Stamping magazine. It has a stained glass effect so I surrounded it with a stained glass border from the same set. I mounted it onto a black hexagon and layered it onto slightly bigger hexagons in red and black. 


I’ve seen a lot of hexagon cards recently and really like them so I treated myself to a set of dies! 

I hope you like my card and will head over to the Christmas Craft Creations blog to see the rest of the Design Team’s  amazing inspiration. And don’t forget to join in and get your Christmas cards started early!

Much love
Steph


2 comments: