5 March 2021

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #434

Hi everyone 

Oh my goodness how is it March already?? In some ways the year is flying by but in other ways it’s dragging...think lovely craft time versus UK lockdown 3.0 and home schooling! 

Today we go live with a new Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #434. For this challenge choose at least three of the colours shown and create any type of paper craft. We reference Close to my Heart colours but any brand is fine as long as it’s a very close match. 

I decided it was time to get out a layering floral stamp set that I have had for a while but have not yet used...I have a lot of stamps sets like this!! The stamp set is Altenew Modern Anemone for which I also have the matching dies so cutting out the flowers and leaves was very easy. 

I started by stamping the outlines of the flowers and leaves in black. I then stamped the inner coloured parts in Sage, Canary and Grape. Once die cut I settled on an arrangement I liked and decided to bring a bit more colour to the card with a Blue Belle background layered onto Canary yellow card. I added a sentiment strip in Canary and used a stamp from a Clearly Besotted set to finish.

Please head over to the Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge blog and join in. This colour scheme would be perfect for some Easter cards. Check out the rest of the Design Teams beautiful creations and leave them some love on their individual blogs. 

Much love

Steph x

7 comments:

  1. Love your floral arrangement and colors chosen... very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph I love your very pretty card! You used the colors to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the blue belle background with the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how the purple & yellow POP! against the blue. Pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout, love the colors (spot on btw), most of all however I love the flowers! They look so pretty against the background. The shape of the flowers look so organic. I seriously love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So VERY pretty and I love how you used the colours.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your floral card, the colours you chose for the flowers are perfect for this colour Dare challenge.

    ReplyDelete