12 March 2021

Inchie Craziness!!

 Evening all,

I’ve been trying to get around to making these cards and joining in with the AAA Cards challenge #185 since it went live on Sunday but everything has worked against me this week. However I have finally managed to get my ideas down on paper (well card!) and I’ve gone inchie crazy!

I do love an inchie challenge and I knew straight away that I was going to use my Clearly Besotted Seasonal Selfies stamps. I have simply stamped, coloured and cut them out leaving a narrow border which I have then coloured in or left white depending on the colour card I was planning to adhere them to. I highly recommend this design for quick batch Christmas cards!






Which one is your favourite? Mine? It’s either rudolf on red card or snowman on black card. 

Since I went with a Christmas theme for my inchies, I’m going to enter Happy Little Stampers March Christmas Challenge also. 

Thanks for stopping by today and lovely comments are always appreciated. 

Much love 

Steph x


7 comments:

  1. Ooh I love them all! Thanks for joining us for our fun inchie challenge at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful set of cards in the CAS style! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting to see so many different and equally fantastic inchie cards. Love them all! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! These all look sooo cute ..... I love them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set of cards :) So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - you have been so productive and I love these cute little images and the CAS design.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT batch cards Steph and they look fantastic! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete