19 March 2021

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #436


Hey there!

Welcome to this week’s Color My Heart Color Dare challenge #436 which is a Tic Tac Toe board as follows:

Choose a row, column or diagonal for your initial colour combination. Feel free to add other colours from the grid and of course the ‘free’ colours as listed. We reference Close To My Heart colour names but you can use any brand as long as it’s a very close match. 

For my card I went with the middle row of Peacock, Almond and Sundance but also added in Mint and Fern.

Initially I wanted to use the diagonal of Mint, Almond and Cinnamon but I discovered I didn’t have any card or ink anywhere close to Cinnamon in colour so that’s something I will have to put right as I still think this card would look better with a hefty punch of Cinnamon!

The stamp set I have used is called Simply Succulent Too from Clearly Besotted (UK but can be found at Simon Says Stamps also). I have used Memento inks in Teal Zeal, Toffee Crunch, Cantaloupe and Bamboo Leaves.

If you feel inspired or want to see more fabulous inspiration from the rest of the Design Team please head over to the blog and join in the fun! 

Much love

Steph x

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful slimline card! Love the succulent stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card. I love the slimline and those cacti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My yard is full of cacti and with Spring we will see many beautiful blooms. So, I love these prickly plants... love your slimline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cacti and diagonal stripes. Great masculine card, I always struggle with male cards so I love when people share theirs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the softness of this card with the bold POP! of Sundance & Peacock. Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Steph I love cacti... perfect fathers day card. Colors are subtle and gorgeous. Wonderful masculine card. Fantastic job teamie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this slimline card!
    Fabulous make for Color Dare!
    Susan
    Teamie
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your trio of cacti Steph and your lay out is great for a slimline card. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty card! :)
    Thanks a lot for your nice comment on my LO ♥
    Yes, I have hand draw the red outline :)

    ReplyDelete