3 March 2021

The Male Room Challenge #148

Good morning all

This is my first post as part of the Design Team for The Male Room Challenge so I’m very excited to get straight down to business!!

So here it is! The Male Room Challenge #148 is anything but a card. 

I chose to make a gift box because they are always very handy to have ready. I have had this fabulous paper pack for quite a while and it’s perfect for masculine males.

The centre piece is in fact from the cover sheet that came with the pack but it was the perfect size for my lid so I cut it out and layered it on. I made the box from strong white card and used red tape to secure all the folds. I added the Waffle Flower mini 3D bow and a selection of buttons and brads for some more interest. 

Now hop on over to the blog and see what marvellous creations the rest of the Design Team have made and let us see your brilliant work by joining in the fun! Don’t forget to keep it masculine. ☺️

Much love

Steph x

8 comments:

  1. I had to come by and say how much I love your gift box. Perfect for guys and the papers are wonderful. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words Deborah. X

      Delete
  2. This is a beautiful creation with stunning details.
    I look forward to working together in a creative team, Majda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous box, you can fit in lods by the look of it, do you have something in mind for it or do you just hope it will fit? it'like making cards ahead, have dozens and never the right one lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha now there is the challenge because I made it without anything in mind to fit in it so now I will have to see what will! I can always put money in it!! X

      Delete
  4. I know I have made a comment on FB, but I really should have come and said I much I love this box, great paper, love the buttons and the bow. A Super masculine box, no matter what you put in it. I'm sure a pair of socks or pants will go in it hahahaha
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete