14 April 2021

Christmas Craft Creations April 2021 - Our First Birthday!

Hi all

Thanks for joining us today as we celebrate our 1st birthday! I might wander off in search of some cake... 

But before I do, this month’s Christmas Craft Creations challenge requirement is to have no stamping on your card.

For my card I started off by dry embossing the top half of a piece of white card cut slightly smaller than the card base. I used a snowfall embossing folder but I only wanted the top half to emboss so I only inserted part of the card into the folder. To this I added my die cut vehicle made from red, black and silver mirror card. Before I attached the vehicle I poked the Christmas tree just under the back portion to look as though it is resting in the truck bed. Finally I added a silver mirror card sentiment and attached the whole panel to the card front with foam tape.

I hope you like my CAS Christmas card and will leave a lovely comment. Please do head over to the blog to check out the rest of the Design Team’s fabulous creations and leave them some love too. As it’s our birthday there are even more prizes up for grabs this month so get your craft supplies out and join in, but remember to leave the stamping for another day!

Much love

Steph x

3 comments:

  1. OH! I have this die, it's never looked so beautiful especially with the large Noel. A Fabulous card.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your CAS card and really like how you added the snow on only the top portion - leaves the free white space for that shiny sentiment and splash of color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your CAS card looks so beautiful and I think even better in real! Thank you for your nice comment, it was a pleasure to be a guest designer for CCC. Rosi x

    ReplyDelete