30 April 2021

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #442

Hi all

Another week and another challenge for Color My Heart Color Dare. I only participate fortnightly but the challenges run weekly so make sure you pop over to the blog to check it out on my ‘off’ weeks!! 

This week’s colour prompt is:

When I first saw this I knew I wanted to use the bold colours of Sapphire, Paprika and Sangria. They just stood out to me and I think they are quite retro so I decided to use my Uniko Style stamp set which to me has total 60’s vibes!

In the end I used all six colours to get the layers plus some dark grey for the flower centres. The sentiment is also from Uniko, another great stamp set called Anniversaire Arts Decoratifs. 

So let’s see what you make of the colours by joining in with Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #442. Don’t forget to hop over to the blog to see what amazing inspiration the rest of the Design Team have come up with. 

Much love

Steph x

6 comments:

  1. SO clever to mix in all of the colours of this colour dare challenge. I do like the retro flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright and cheerful card! Great job on using all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those flowers! Great birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS and very pretty using all the colors of the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Beautiful and LOVE the colour mix.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funky awesome flowers and your colors well... spot on! So bright and cheerful it is sure to brighten anyone's birthday.

    ReplyDelete