20 May 2021

Uniko Brand Ambassador

Good morning lovely people!

I can’t even tell you how excited I am to be sharing the news that the lovely Bev at Uniko has asked me to join her Design Team as a Uniko Brand Ambassador. 

I am bursting with pride and joy over this as I’ve been a big fan of Uniko for many years now. 

Pop over to the Uniko blog  and check out the awesome creations by Bev and the rest of the Design Team.

If you are new to Uniko then head over to the online shop and check it out. For my international followers, Uniko does ship worldwide. 😁

That’s all from me for now but keep your eyes peeled for my first Uniko Brand Ambassador post tomorrow. 

Much love

Steph

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Steph! What a great gig! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many Congratulations Steph, look forward to seeing your wonderful makes.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete