11 June 2021

Color My Heart Color Dare #448

Hi everyone

We are back again with a new colour challenge this week at Color My Heart Color Dare. Challenge #448 asks you to use at least three of the colours shown and in addition to this you can use black, white and gold.

We reference Close To My Heart colours but you can use any as long as they are a very close match. Please reference the colours you have used too. 

I chose to use Cinnamon, Peach and Sage.

Unusually for me, I have gone with quite a fussy design. I bought the oval dies a while ago and haven’t had chance to use them until now. I cut the smaller oval from Peach card but as I didn’t have any Sage card I blended Lawn Fawn Sage Leaf ink over white card stock and cut the largest oval from that. I adhered the two together after I had stamped the sentiment using Lawn Fawn Guava ink. I die cut some leaves from the leftover Sage card and I die cut the flowers from Peach and Cinnamon card. I glued them together and adhered to the card front after shaping them and added pearl drops to the centre.

This was one of those cards that started off differently in my mind but as I started making it I didn’t like what I was creating so I changed it quite a bit!

Head over to the Color My Heart Color Dare blog and check out the fabulous makes by the rest of the Design Team. Please do join in as we love to see your creations and I love to see how differently everyone approaches the challenge. 

Much love

Steph x

6 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card Stephanie. So lacy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty. The balance of colors is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice save with the Sage ink & white cardstock! Lovely birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stitched frames for your floral and love the combination of colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love oval stitched die. wonderful combination of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your choice of colours and the beautiful die.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete