15 June 2021

Uniko Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Background Builders: Seeing Stars

Hi everyone,

I’m here with another Uniko Brand Ambassador Inspiration post and today I am using the Background Builders: Seeing Stars stamp set.

It’s been a while since I inked this lovely set up and today I’ve made three completely different cards to show just how versatile these Background Builders sets are.



My first card is one for the children and a pocket shaker card. I’ve used a combination of large and small stars to create a background which I have given a watercolour wash and coloured with alcohol markers. I secured the acetate on three sides at the back of the stamped panel before adding the sequins and beads. I then closed off the fourth side and attached to the card blank using foam tape. All sentiments used on these cards are from the Uniko Anniversaire Arts Decoratifs stamp set.



With my next card I have tried to create the look of a parcel by using the long star stamps in a crisscross and adding the large stamped stars to mimic a bow or topper. Finally I have added a tag with the sentiment.



For my last card I kept the design simple but added Wow! Fab Foil for a touch of luxury. I think the teal looks great against the dark grey card. 

Hopefully I’ve given you some ideas to go off and ink up a Background Builders stamp of your own. There are a number of shapes available now the range so the possibilities are endless.



Much love
Steph x


2 comments:

  1. WOW! Steph, what fabulous makes, love the shaker, a fun and wonderful card, your foiled card is just marvellous, the teal and grey do look good together, but, I have to say your middle card pulls me in, it's very elegant and beautiful and I love the idea you were thinking of a parcel doing it.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Faith. You always leave the nicest comments and they truly brighten my day. ☺️ X

      Delete